Tuesday, July 17, 2012

of all the things i've lost...

i've not found one yet!

in march i lost a paycheck.
yes a paycheck.
fortunately they re-issued it.
a few months later i lost 2, 
not 1, but 2, 2, ( two mints in one) gift cards. 
they are still missing of course.

yesterday i realized i had lost something,
or forgot something, or
some such thing..
and today i have NO idea what it was.
( this counts double doncha think?)

today i showed up 1 hour early for 
a massage....
so i got a hair cut too.

if you see me wandering around
looking lost..
it would be a kind thing to tell me my name
and point me in the direction of home.
or a nice beach.

thank you..
who-ever you are.

p.s. if you know the reference to the 
"two, two, two mints in one," please share.
i'm thinking it's double mint gum,
but these daze,
i don't really trust my thinkin'.  

6 comments:

  1. Oh no. This is hitting just a bit too close to home for me. I think you need another vaycay and, maybe, a pina colada.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are me and me is you. scary times woman! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the world is lucky to have us...and that's the truth!

      Delete
  3. I'm amazed at people who know where things are. I'm constantly losing things. My little 6 yo is so helpful. She always remembers and finds things for me. She has a fresh mind and pays so much attention to what I do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you are blessed. Maybe a fresh mind is what I need.

      Delete