Our grand baby is almost here.
Due date is two weeks from yesterday.
Was nice to turn the calendar to April
Because I know it's closer .
Yes I'm looking forward to this new adventure.
Brown eyed handsome man and I saw the movie
Big Fat Greek Wedding II today.
We laughed and laughed.
So many life situations we identified with
And there are just some funny lines
And unexpected things.
We also shed a few tears.
Again situations we identify with.
Tender times of love, life changes,
Family events.
I remember celebrating with family and friends
Our daughters wedding.
All the planning and then the fun too.
And now a baby for that bride and her hubby.
My heart went to the lines in another terrific movie
Fiddler on the Roof, and the song Sunrise Sunset.
" I don't remember growing older, when did they?"
You guessed it.
My eyes got teary.
Our " little girl" is soon to be loving on her
own baby.
Where did the years go?
Pull yourself together here Grammie.
Change is life.
Life is change.
No comments:
Post a Comment