Wednesday, August 10, 2011

the finished product

Gate leg table is done,
in the house,
although,
took me a bit to adjust to the color.
I mean I had to find some more somethings of a similar
color to help it fit in. 
Luckily I did after scrounging in drawers and shelves.
Also hung some curtains, finally. 
(Hadn't done anything since living room curtains had become
the huppah covering for the wedding.)
When hubby saw it he paused and then left for most of the day.
I was left wondering what he thought of it!!!!!!
MANY hours later and he was home again he said, 
" I think I like it.
It lightens up things in here."
SCORE ONE FOR ME!!!
whew...
 oh now you wanna see it.
okay... 



TA DA!


 I  got lucky. he likes it.

Now if I can be as tolerant of his mid-life crisis of wanting 
to buy a yellow mustang as the family car!! 
s i g h.

No comments:

Post a Comment