Thursday, November 24, 2011

I am thankful

I am blessed to get to share another meal w/my momma.
daddy too, along w/ assorted sweet family members.

mom said her arm was still weak yesterday.
its the right arm, the side that has the compressed fracture.
makes sense to be misbehaving.

I am thankful for my nose.
it was a tantalizing feast here yesterday.
zucchinni bread,
apple pie,
blueberry pie,
 the tongue will be thankful today.

I am thankful for my mouse -getting, gray haired loving hubby.
when he buckles me in a car, i get a kiss.
i told him that was my favorite part.
got another kiss then. 
:)

I am thankful for my daughter/teacher,
she fixed meals yesterday and scolded me for
loading the dishwasher. : ) She's also able to give
bride/daughter a break from the 'momma-care'.


I am thankful for bride and her hubby.
they are missing each other LOTS. 
but honoring family, and my momma.
she and i will go earlier to the farm so 
she can help gma take a shower.


I am  thankful for my son.
he has been very intentional when home to visit
his grandparents. so even tho he's having a southern 
thanksgiving, he knows he's had some sweet, fun times 
my folks recently. 


I am thankful for my brother.
he got momma outside yesterday in her electric chair.
she even trimmed up on her geraniums that are being
wintered in the garage. 
then she took a spin in the front yard grass.


I am thankful for physical therapy.
the guy really worked on me yesterday.
but wow....my shoulder doesn't feel so stiff and tight.
yeah!


just a few blessings....
are you counting yours?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment