when the peaceful happy moments roll.
when Jesus shows His smiling face
there is sunshine in my soul."
last week's devotionals talked of praying the hymns.
i've done that before and enjoy it.
today i am praising with the hymns.
yes there is literally sunshine outside.
50 degrees and it feels good.
i am solar powered and my batteries
were very low.
i am also very thankful for the son shine
in my heart today.
it's doesn't feel broken and weary.
and i'm appreciating the joy today.
also feeling 'normal'...
have done a bit of cleaning-out cupboards,
got a good progress report with my shoulder
and the home therapy, and i wanted to
go out for lunch with brown-eyed-handsome-man.
so we did. he was happy to be so accommodating.
(wow! lots of double consonants in that word)
i've talked with our kids in the past 24 hours,
get to have lunch tomorrow with my breast buddies,
and i have you friends.
amen.
I'm glad you had a good day. Are you retired? My husband has 5 more days of work and then, retired. I don't know what I want to do. Keep working or stop. Haven't decided.
ReplyDelete