like in the 1960's before many of you were born.
Christmas 1965. Momma with her new tea kettle
and dishwasher!
Me with a barbie or two in my pocket and
bubble bath in my hand. The bottle had
a dolls head with a furry collar.
Very snazzy.
I'm probably wearing a new robe too.
Christmas 1962
My brother, sister and I.
this is when the Christmas tree
was in the dining room.
Same year, 1962. It's the first
Christmas in our new house.
I think these must have been our
Santa gifts.
I am 4, my sister almost 11, and brother 8.
Christmas 1968
My sister has her hair rolled up
in recycled orange juice cans.
Don't you love that old tree with the
tinsel hanging straight down?
Mom was VERY picky about that.
When we thought she wasn't looking we
would toss it on...but
you know mom's and those extra eyes!!
we would get growled at then.
here's Daddy that year.
and Momma. We always
had a seasonal centerpiece.
even if it was a slab of styrofoam
with an elf and fake greenery added.
we thought it was lovely.
Christmas 1980
I recently found this and love it.







No comments:
Post a Comment